Disappointment.
Well. I failed a midterm. Am I surprised by this development? Not really. Disappointed? Absolutely. But if there's one thing I know... It's that I've never failed a class in my life and after all of this hard work.. I don't intend to start now. So it's a work harder, study harder, and hope that this is truly enough to pull myself out of this hole kind of time. Here's to hoping.
On a side note. I came back to my room to find that someone had been in my room. My windows were shut and my curtains were wide open, something that I would never do. Further more my bathroom door was a jar and a snowflake from the outside of the door had been placed inside my room.. There is nothing more unsettling that becoming aware that someone has been walking around in your room.
No comments:
Post a Comment