Last semester we had a sports day, in which we were chosen for sports according to our strengths. Naturally, I was picked for musical chairs and arm wrestling. Anyways, today I came across some photos from the event. I won, but was disqualified from the arm wrestling match.. Not really sure why but I have a suspicion that it was because I wasn't suppose to lift my other hand up to give the thumbs up for photographs during the match. Ooops.
Pkease promise to use your super powers for good, not evil. Hard to tell what could happen if you used your musical chairs talent to wreak havoc. I shudder to think of those mighty biceps working on the side of evil. Love Mom.
PS. I am very glad that I can comment on your blog again. I did not like being 'Invisible Mom'.
Haha, I would have had to get some sort of special health insurance to cover the inevitable crushed arm had I challenged Mr. I to an arm wrestling competition, I'm afraid. The guns are only really impressive in places where it's frowned upon for young ladies to do manual labor.
Pkease promise to use your super powers for good, not evil. Hard to tell what could happen if you used your musical chairs talent to wreak havoc. I shudder to think of those mighty biceps working on the side of evil. Love Mom.
ReplyDeletePS. I am very glad that I can comment on your blog again. I did not like being 'Invisible Mom'.
Man - you should totally have challenged Mr I to an arm wrestle in NYC Cara! We might have got free pizza!!
ReplyDeleteAs for the musical chairs - you are going to be on MY team at the next kids party... wait... does musical chairs have teams?
:-)
BB
Haha, I would have had to get some sort of special health insurance to cover the inevitable crushed arm had I challenged Mr. I to an arm wrestling competition, I'm afraid. The guns are only really impressive in places where it's frowned upon for young ladies to do manual labor.
ReplyDelete