It's so hard to believe that there are just 3 weeks left until I come home. It seems like forever ago that I stood at the airport with my suitcases and a heavy head of concern. Looking back, I couldn't imagine my life without Korea in it. The people that I've met, the places that I've gone, the person that I've become. I'm so grateful that I had this opportunity to grow up and to see the world. Where ever the time went while I was here, it was certainly well spent.
That's incorrect...it's only two weeks. Your math skills suck.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom.
It was 3 weeks when she wrote the blog, Mom... LOL!
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Sis, and can't wait for you to be home!!!
P.S. William is very excited, too! ;)
joke. It was a joke....
ReplyDeleteI figured, Mom... you know what they say, "better to be a smarta** than a dumba**", LOL! ;D
ReplyDelete