Friday, July 29, 2011
The end of a chapter
Well, the bags are packed and the flight's are prepared, must be that time of the trip. Sitting back in an almost empty room, I can hardly believe that so much time has passed since I got here. Loading myself up on the airplane, I was so scared and nervous to come here.. When I arrived from the airport I was blow away by my room.. And the following days were probably filled with my favorite memories of Korea as I explored the towns around the university. A lot has happened since then and strangely enough all of the fears that I had of being alone in a foreign country gave away to finding new friends and making new meaningful relationships. This trip has taught me more than I could have ever hoped for and tomorrow it's all over. But the truth of the matter is, my real trip is just beginning and I can't wait to see where it goes. Farewell Korea, it's been swell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I can't believe it's over so quickly!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your experiences, you've been a great narrator :)
I've enjoyed sharing this with you, too. You've formed wonderful, lasting memories and perhaps some lasting friendships as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us be a part of it!
Found that luggage yet Cara?
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the recount of the journey - sounds epic.
:-)
BB