Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mail time!

Mail time in college... Is there anything more beautiful? I don't think so.  There are few things that college students get very thrilled about.  Free stuff (primarily food and t-shirts), cancelled classes and tests, finding money, surprise naps, and best of all mail.  There's nothing more gratifying than after weeks of viewing the inside of your empty mail box, finally and unexpectedly discovering a card with your name delicately written on the front.  It's fantastic, and exponentially increased if there are stickers involved.   Turns out, the way to a college student's heart is paved with the delights of preschool. 

Thanks Mom!

4 comments:

  1. Aren't Moms great, and you have one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are. She even monogrammed the back in little gem stones. She's a peach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a good mom when it came to mail. I know a week didn't pass that my younger daughter didn't get at least one thing in the mail from me! The other two kids...no. But they didn't go as far away as she did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cards with stickers on them... I'll have to remember that! We got a GREAT pic of William yesterday, I'll have to put that in the card! Love ya, Sis! :)

    ReplyDelete