Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's not the tongue of my homeland, for sure


 Well.  Hangul turns out to be a bit over whelming..  My sounds slur together and I can't quite figure out which direction my lines are supposed to be facing. I've been studying all day and I still forget the difference between an A and an EO.  But, after much web searching I was pleased to note that there haven't been any recent deaths by Hangul.  So bring it on, Korea.  Show me the best you've got.  I'll show you how those crazy Clarion kids get it done, eventually.


After all, even cats can swim once they get over their distaste for water.
.


2 comments:

  1. Let's hope that your Korean is better than your Spanish! How many letters does the Korean alphabet have? How many kids are in your class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 consonants, 19 vowels. But they can all be placed a certain way to make new noises.. Makes me crazy.

    ReplyDelete